- Search By Cam
- 15-20mp Cam
- 20mp above cam
- 301$ - 400$
- 4GB+ RAM
- 6.0 - 6.9 Inches
- Android Phone
- Camera Mobiles
- Coming Soon Mobiles
- Dual Sim Phones
- Selfie Mobiles
- Oppo R17 Neo
Oppo R17 Neo
About Oppo R17 Neo:
Oppo R17 Neo is the upcoming Smart mobile phone. Oppo is going to launch new model R17 Neo. Many New Features are available in R17 Neo Mobile. The R17 Neo Mobile expected Price is $390.
Oppo R17 Neo Price Coming Soon in Different Countries Like as (US,Dubai,India, British & Pakistan)
Oppo R17 Neo is looking good smartphone. Oppo will launch R17 Neo, basically as a mid-range handset but specification look on the high-end though. R17 Neo Mobile will also be one the high-ranked handsets of the company. The R17 Neo Mobile has Dual 16 MP + 2 MP camera with LED Flash setup on the Back Side and 25 MP camera setup on the front Side. The R17 Neo Mobile comes in 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage capacity. It has 6.4 inch full HD display screen. The Smart R17 Neo Mobile full HD resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. R17 Neo Mobile android operating system is Android V8.1 Oreo.
Oppo R17 Neo are available in Various Colors. Oppo R17 Neo has Super AMOLED LCD Display panel. The R17 Neo Mobile uses the chipset khown as Snapdragon 660 SoC. The R17 Neo is will support Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The R17 Neo Mobile has capacity of 3600 mAh battery and support VOOC fast charging.
Oppo R17 Neo Mobile Display Size:
The R17 Neo Mobile has 6.4 inch full HD display screen.
R17 Mobile Camera:
The R17 Neo Mobile has Dual 16 MP + 2 MP camera with LED Flash setup on the Back Side and 25 MP camera setup on the front Side.
Latest Mobile R17 Neo RAM:
The R17 Neo Mobile comes in 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage capacity.
Oppo R17 Neo Colors:
The R17 Neo are available in Various Colors.
Review about R17 Neo Mobile:
Oppo Kay Phones are just amazing specially their water dropping screen design..
Display Screen very beautiful. This is amazing phone very good.
Oppo R17 Neo Rating:
The R17 Neo Mobile rating is 8.5 out of 10.
Comparison of R17 Pro & R17 Neo:
The R17 Pro Mobile comes in 6/8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage of capacity and The R17 Neo Mobile comes in 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage of capacity. Both Mobiles has 6.4 inch Full Hd display Screen. The R17 Pro Mobile has capacity of 3700 mAh battery and The R17 Neo Mobile has capacity of 3600 mAh battery. Both Mobiles has Fully Spport Fast Charging.
Oppo R17 Neo - Specs
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- Expected Price$390
- StatusComing Soon
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- 2G NetworkSIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Dual SIMHybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD
- Size6.4 inch
- Resolution1080 x 2280 Pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M Colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.394 PPI
- Touch ScreenAMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- Audio Playback3.5mm Audio Jack
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioYes
- Ring TonesYes
- Main Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.Dual 16 MP + 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Image4616 x 3464 Pixels
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, panorama
- Front25 MP, f/2.0, HDR, Video (1080p@30fps)
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android V8.1 Oreo
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.Yes
- Facebook Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- Youtube Youtube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Snapdragon 660 SoC
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa Core
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.128GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD Card, (supports up to 256GB) (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint, Gyro, Proximity
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v4.2 with A2DP, LE
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes + A-GPS support, & GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3600 mAh
- PlacementNon Removable
- Fast ChargingYes, Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A