- Search By Cam
- 10-15mp camera
- 15-20mp Cam
- 4GB+ RAM
- 5-10mp Camera
- 6.0 - 6.9 Inches
- Android Phone
- Bluetooth Mobiles
- Camera Mobiles
- Coming Soon Mobiles
- Dual Sim Phones
- Prices > 500$
- Selfie Mobiles
- Video Recording
- Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specs:
Samsung Galaxy S10 is latest Smart phone. Samsung is most famous brand in all over the world. Many New Features are available in S10 Mobile. You can also check Samsung Galaxy S10 t mobile Mobile Price in Different Countries Like as (US,Dubai,India, British & Pakistan)
|Rs. 140,999||$1080||INR 51,999||£ 799||AED 1,490|
Samsung Galaxy S10 is looking good smartphone. Samsung is going to release Galaxy S10 in the near future. Samsung launches its mid-range Galaxy S10 with amazing specs and the special thing is that it is available at a reasonable price. Samsung will launch Galaxy S10, basically as a mid-range handset but specification look on the high-end though.
Samsung S10 has Triple Camera:12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and The 10 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side. The Galaxy 10 comes in 8GB RAM & 128GB of internal storage capacity. It has 6.1 inch full HD display screen. The Smart Galaxy S10 full HD resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. The S10 android operating system is Android 9.0 (Pie).
( Check Samsung Galaxy S10 Specification , Features , Price , Reviews )
Samsung Galaxy S10 Phone are available in Different Colors also like as Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink. The Galaxy S10 uses the chipset khown as Exynos 9820 Octa. The Galaxy S10 Smart Phone has Dynamic AMOLED Display panel. The Galaxy S10 Mobile is will support Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The Galaxy S10 is supporting 512GB of external memory card that will facilitate you to store. The Samsung S10 has capacity of 3400 mAh battery and Fully Support with Fast battery charging. If you have face any issue or any question about How to samsung galaxy S10 Unlocked then contact us , i will solved this issue as soon as possible!
Samsung Galaxy S10 Note Display Size:
The Galaxy S10 has 6.1 inch with full HD display screen.
Galaxy S10 Camera:
Latest Verizon Samsung Galaxy S10 5g has Triple Camera:12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and The 10 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side.
S10 Samsung Galaxy RAM:
The Galaxy S10 comes in 8GB RAM & 128GB of internal storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Colors:
The Galaxy S10 Smart Phone are available in Different Colors also like as Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink.
Galaxy S10 Reviews:
Wow this is amazing phone. Display Screen is beautiful.
I think this new chipset will rock in this handset. Amazing phone with powerful chipset and superb camera.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Rating:
The Galaxy S10 rating is 8.5 out of 10.
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S10:
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Mobile are comes in 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage capacity and The S10 Samsung Galaxy Mobile are comes in 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage capacity. The Galaxy S9 Mobile has 5.8 inch Full HD display screen and The S10 Galaxy Mobile has 6.1 inch Full HD display screen. The S9 Galaxy Mobile has capacity of 3000 mAh battery and The Samsung S10 Mobile has capacity of 3400 mAh battery. Both Mobiles has Fully Support Fast Charging.
Mostly People Also Like:
Samsung offers four models in the Galaxy S10 family. Each starts at a different price point, and the total cost depends upon how much memory you choose. The Galaxy S10e costs $750 for 128GB and $850 for 256GB. The Galaxy S10 costs $900 for 128GB and $1150 for 512GB.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date was Friday, March 8 2019 and it was announced on February 20, 2019 with pre-orders opening right away in some countries. In the US, Galaxy S10 pre-orders started on February 21.
The Galaxy S10 has 6.1 inch with full HD display screen.
The key difference between the four models is size. The Galaxy S10e has a 5.8-inch, full-HD display, which is the same size screen as the iPhone XS. ... The Galaxy S10 Plus has a 6.4-inch screen, while the S10 has a 6.1-inch display.
Check Our Other Related Search Terms:
All Updated Price of Samsung Galaxy S10 active are available on Puppymobiles. You can also check Galaxy S10 Charger, Battery Timing , S10 Galaxy headphone jack, Samsung S10 Cases , S10 Screen Protector, S10 5g release date, Galaxy S10 wallpapers, Galaxy S10 Whatmobile Price & also Updated Models of All Samsung Mobiles with Gsmarena. Stay with us and don’t forget to comment in below section
Samsung Galaxy S10 - Specs
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm
- Weight157 g
- ColorsPrism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink
- 2G NetworkSIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Dual SIMHybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Dynamic AMOLED
- Size6.1 Inches
- Resolution1440 x 3040 Pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.6.1 PPI
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- FeaturesHDR10, Always-on display
- Audio PlaybackYes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioNo
- Alert TypesVibration, ringtones
- Ring Tones64, MP3, WAV
- Handsfree3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Main Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.Triple Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP, LED Flash
- Video2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps
- Camera Features2x optical zoom, OIS, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED Flash
- Front10 MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, Video (2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.Yes
- Facebook Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- Youtube Youtube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (2 x 2.7 GHz Mongoose M4 + 2 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A75 + 4 x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-G76 MP12
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.8GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.128GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD Card, (supports upto 512GB) (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display), Gyro, HeartRate, Proximity, SpO2
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v5.0 with A2DP, LE
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.Fast wireless charging 15W
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Yes, HTML5
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3400 mAh
- PlacementNon removable
- Fast ChargingFast Battery Charging 15W