- Search By Cam
- 10-15mp camera
- 301$ - 400$
- 4GB RAM
- 5-10mp Camera
- 5.0 - 5.9 Inches
- Android Phone
- Bluetooth Mobiles
- Camera Mobiles
- Coming Soon Mobiles
- Dual Sim Phones
- Selfie Mobiles
- Video Recording
- Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs:
Samsung Galaxy S8 is latest Smart phone. Samsung is most famous brand in all over the world. Many New Features are available in S8 Mobile. You can also check Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile Price in Different Countries Like as (US,Dubai,India, British & Pakistan)
|Rs. 48,999||$345||INR 20,999||£ 310||AED 2,799|
Samsung Galaxy S8 is looking good smartphone. Samsung is going to release Galaxy S8 in the near future. Samsung launches its mid-range Galaxy S8 with amazing specs and the special thing is that it is available at a reasonable price. Samsung will launch Galaxy S8, basically as a mid-range handset but specification look on the high-end though.
Samsung S8 has 12 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and the 8 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side. The Galaxy S8 comes in 4GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage capacity. It has 5.8 inch full HD display screen. The Smart Galaxy S8 full HD resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The S8 android operating system is Android OS, v7.0.
( Check Samsung Galaxy S8 Specification , Features , Price , Reviews )
Samsung Galaxy S8 are available in Different Colors also like as Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue and Maple Gold. The Galaxy S8 uses the chipset khown as Exynos 8895 Octa. The Galaxy S8 Smart Phone has Super AMOLED Display panel. The Galaxy S8 Mobile is will support Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The Galaxy S8 is supporting 256GB of external memory card that will facilitate you to store. The Samsung S8 has capacity of 3000 mAh battery and Fully Support with Fast battery charging. If you have face any issue or any question about How to samsung galaxy S8 Unlocked then contact us , i will solved this issue as soon as possible!
Samsung Galaxy S8 Display Size:
The Galaxy S8 has 5.8 inch with full HD display screen.
Galaxy S8 Camera:
Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 has 12 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and the 8 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side.
S8 Samsung Galaxy RAM:
The Galaxy S8 comes in 4GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Color:
The Galaxy S8 Smart Phone are available in Different Colors also like as Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue and Maple Gold.
Galaxy S8 Reviews:
Wow this is amazing phone. Display Screen is beautiful.
I think this new chipset will rock in this handset. Amazing phone with powerful chipset and superb camera.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Rating:
The Galaxy S8 rating is 8.4 out of 10.
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S8:
Both Mobiles are comes in 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage capacity. Both Mobiles has 5.8 inch Full HD display screen. Both Mobiles has capacity of 3000 mAh battery. Both Mobiles has Fully Support Fast Charging.
Mostly People Also Like:
Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S8 by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your Galaxy S8 you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Samsung network unlock by code is the perfect option for all Samsung models.
We provide all codes for your Galaxy S8:
NCK - Network unlock code to unlock simlock
Unfreeze/MCK - code to reset phone freeze (too many wrong code entered)
SPCK - service provider code to reset second level of lock.
Depending on the information you have about your Galaxy S8. You can use a service based on the country or continent from which it comes from. For your Galaxy S8 you can use the following services: Europe, USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland and many more.
All new S8 Galaxy coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock App" can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
By default, smart phone producers just like Samsung force limitations to stop you from doing certain act. It can be painful, you may believe. To fight the constraints of the manufacturer, you can find a simple option called Root.
What is root and why should I root my Samsung Galaxy S8?
If you need to get full control of the Galaxy S8, the sole solution will be to root it. In clear words, this suggests that you are going to be a super administrator of your Galaxy S8. Keep in mind though, the manufacturer force software restrictions to prevent you from making stupid things. If your smartphone is rooted, you can brick it by doing bad operations. Having a rooted Galaxy S8, you will be able to:
- Elevate the overall performance of your Galaxy S8 by overcloacking the CPU
- Elevate the battery life of your Galaxy S8
- Install / uninstall specified required apps
- Personalize your Samsung Galaxy S8 with the ROM of your selection
Alert if you consider to root your Samsung Galaxy S8
Understand that whether or not rooting your Samsung Galaxy S8 features a lot of positive factors, we have to notify you when it comes to the risks that involves. As a result, you actually can brick your Galaxy S8, cancel the warranty of your Galaxy S8, generate security breaches on the Galaxy S8 and finally not being able to make use of specific apps on your Galaxy S8.
What to do before rooting my Samsung Galaxy S8?
Thus, rooting your Galaxy S8 is certainly not a simple technique. We advise using (it really is mandatory) a backup of your Samsung Galaxy S8. You can actually keep the information of the Samsung Galaxy S8 on your laptop (PC / Mac) if it has got data backup program. If you are afraid, duplicates the data backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, …
Before preparing to root your Samsung Galaxy S8, you must make sure that it is actually entirely loaded. (you should let it with the power wire, it is actually more sure). Afterward, you will have to head out to the settings of the Samsung Galaxy S8 to enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
Manually root your Samsung Galaxy S8
You can actually manually root your Samsung Galaxy S8. The method is a little more tough than you will have with the apps detailed in the next paragraphs. Take a look at XDA Developers forum and simply do a search for the Samsung Galaxy S8. You should discover all the tips to manually root your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Root your Samsung Galaxy S8 with software/apps
Root your Samsung Galaxy S8 with Kingo Root
To root your Samsung Galaxy S8 with Kingo Root, it happens to be truly convenient. Download the app on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and hit Root. In the event that all happens good, the Kingo Root app is going to root the Samsung Galaxy S8. In the event that you face some issues, install Kingo Root on your computer, connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 and go along with the instructions.
Root your Samsung Galaxy S8 with One Click Root
Rooting your Android smartphone with One Click Root is undoubtedly simplistic. You will need to check if the Samsung Galaxy S8 is recognized by the software (Check here). If that is so, install the One Click Root on your computer (PC / Mac) (Download here). Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your computer thanks to the USB cable. Let One Click Root help you to root your smartphone.
How unroot your Samsung Galaxy S8?
In the event that you decide to not make use of a root version of the Samsung Galaxy S8, understand that you can undo the manipulation.
You can Download SuperSU. Start the SuperSU application, head to settings and press on Full Unroot. Following that, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will no further be rooted.
As explained in this article, rooting the Samsung Galaxy S8 provides a lot of benefits but continues to be a hazardous procedure. Use the reviewed applications carefully or you are likely to end up with an unusable Samsung Galaxy S8.
he Galaxy S8 is a great phone, but sometimes you're put in a position where you need to bring it back to the state you found it, be it for performance reasons, bugs, or to sell.
Whatever the cause of the reset, it's fairly easy to do it. Here's how:
How to factory reset the Galaxy S8 from inside Android
The easiest way to factory reset the phone is to do it from within Android. But before you do anything so drastic, ask yourself a couple of things:
- Have I backed everything up?
- Have I tried every other course of remedial action, such as deleting an app suspected of causing slowdown?
- Have I called technical support to work through the problem with Samsung directly?
If you've answered yes to all those questions, you may proceed.
- From the home screen, swipe down on the notification shade.
- Tap on the Settings button (looks like a cog icon).
- Scroll down and tap on General management.
Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Enter your PIN, password or pattern to proceed.
- Wait until reset completes.
How to factory reset your Galaxy S8 from outside Android
If for some reason your Galaxy S8 isn't able to boot into Android and you still want to factory reset it, the instructions are little harder, but they accomplish the same thing.
- Turn off your Galaxy S8 (if it's not already).
- Hold down the Volume up, Bixby, Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo shows up on the screen. Lift fingers.
- You'll see an Android figure with the words No command on screen. Wait a few seconds.
Once the black background with colored text appears, use the volume down button to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.
- Use the power button to select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Use the volume down button to scroll to Yes.
- Use the power button to select Yes.
What about Factory Reset Protection when selling a device?
If you're factory resetting the Galaxy S8 prior to selling it (which you should always do), you'll need to remove your Google account from the phone prior to resetting it.
That's because, by default, your Galaxy S8 uses a Google feature called Factory Reset Protection, which requires a new user to log into the last Google account that was used on the phone. This prevents would-be thieves from stealing a phone, resetting it and using it as new. But it also prevents would-be buyers from enjoying a new phone if they don't have you nearby to bypass that protection.
Note: Factory Reset Protection only kicks in if you factory reset your phone using the bootloader method explained above. If you go through the reset procedure by entering a PIN, password or pattern, FRP is automatically disabled, since you've essentially verified your identity to Android prior to performing the reset. You only need to manually remove a Google account if you're planning to reset the phone in the bootloader menu prior to selling.
Connect your mobile phone and computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer's USB port.
Select setting for USB connection. Press ALLOW.
Transfer files. Start a file manager on your computer. Go to the required folder in the file system of your computer or mobile phone.
Press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time. Release all buttons when the phone vibrates. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. Allow up to 15 seconds for the Android Recovery screen to appear.
|Carrier||Price in USA|
|Galaxy S8, Sprint||$169|
|Galaxy S8, Straight Talk||$229|
|Galaxy S8, T-Mobile||$209|
|Galaxy S8, Unlocked Non-US||$140|
The Galaxy S8 has 5.8 inch with full HD display screen.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles. Allow several seconds for the Maintenance Boot Mode screen to appear.
- From the Maintenance Boot Mode screen, select Normal Boot.
Samsung Galaxy S8 - Capture a Screenshot. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time (for approximately 2 seconds).
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ were officially unveiled on 29 March 2017, with pre-orders beginning 30 March and official U.S. release on 21 April 2017.
Check Our Other Related Search Terms:
All Updated Price of Samsung Galaxy S8 are available on Puppymobiles. You can also check Galaxy S8 Charger, galaxy s8 screen size, Battery Timing , Samsung galaxy S8 Cases , S8 Screen Protector, galaxy s8 screen replacement, s8 release date, Galaxy S8 Whatmobile Price & also Updated Models of All Samsung Mobiles with Gsmarena. Stay with us and don’t forget to comment in below section
Samsung Galaxy S8 - Specs
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight155 g
- ColorsMidnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold
- 2G NetworkSIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Dual SIMDual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED
- Size5.8 Inches
- Resolution1440 x 2960 Pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.568 PPI
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- FeaturesAlways-on display, 3D Touch (home button only)
- Audio PlaybackYes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioNo
- Alert TypesVibration, ringtones
- Ring Tones64, MP3, WAV
- Handsfree3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Main Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.12 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Video2160p@60fps, 1080p@120fps
- Camera Featuresf/1.7, 26mm, phase detection, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED Flash
- Front8 MP f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android OS, v7.0
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.Yes
- Facebook Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- Youtube Youtube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4 x 2.3 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-G71 MP20
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.MicroSD Card (Support up to 256GB) (dedicated slot) - Single-SIM model
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.v5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a/ac
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBv3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.Qi wireless charging
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Yes, HTML5
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3000 mAh
- PlacementNon removable
- Fast ChargingFast battery charging