- Search By Cam
- 10-15mp camera
- 4GB RAM
- 5-10mp Camera
- 5.0 - 5.9 Inches
- Android Phone
- Bluetooth Mobiles
- Camera Mobiles
- Coming Soon Mobiles
- Dual Sim Phones
- Prices > 500$
- Selfie Mobiles
- Video Recording
- Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9
About Samsung Galaxy S9:
Samsung Galaxy S9 is latest Smart phone. Samsung is most famous brand in all over the world . Many New Features are available in S9 Mobile. You can also check Samsung Galaxy S9 Mobile Price in Different Countries Like as (US,Dubai,India, British & Pakistan)
|Rs. 90,999||$675||INR 27,999||£ 610||AED 3,124|
Samsung Galaxy S9 is looking good smartphone. Samsung is going to release Galaxy S9 in the near future. Samsung launches its mid-range Galaxy S9 with amazing specs and the special thing is that it is available at a reasonable price. Samsung will launch Galaxy S9, basically as a mid-range handset but specification look on the high-end though.
Samsung S9 has 12 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and the 8 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side. The Galaxy S9 comes in 4GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage capacity. It has 5.8 inch full HD display screen. The Smart Galaxy S9 full HD resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The S9 android operating system is Android V8.0 Oreo.
( Check Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification , Features , Price , Reviews )
Samsung Galaxy S9 are available in Different Colors also like as Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray and Lilac Purple. The Galaxy S9 uses the chipset khown as Exynos 9810 Octa. The Galaxy S9 Smart Phone has Super AMOLED Display panel. The Galaxy S9 Mobile is will support Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The Galaxy S9 is supporting 256GB of external memory card that will facilitate you to store. The Samsung S9 has capacity of 3000 mAh battery and Fully Support with Fast battery charging. If you have face any issue or any question about How to samsung galaxy S9 Unlocked then contact us , i will solved this issue as soon as possible !
Samsung Galaxy S9 Display Size:
The Galaxy S9 has 5.8 inch with full HD display screen.
Galaxy S9 Camera:
Latest Samsung Galaxy S9 has 12 MP setup on the Back Side with LED Flash and the 8 MP Selfie Camera setup on the front Side.
S9 Samsung Galaxy RAM:
The Galaxy S9 comes in 4GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Color:
The Galaxy S9 Smart Phone are available in Different Colors also like as Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray and Lilac Purple.
Galaxy S9 Reviews:
Wow this is amazing phone. Display Screen is beautiful.
I think this new chipset will rock in this handset. Amazing phone with powerful chipset and superb camera.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Rating:
The Galaxy S9 rating is 8.4 out of 10.
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S9:
Both Mobiles are comes in 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage capacity. Both Mobiles has 5.8 inch Full HD display screen. Both Mobiles has capacity of 3000 mAh battery. Both Mobiles has Fully Support Fast Charging.
Mostly People Also Like:
Here at PuppyMobiles it's so easy to unlock Samsung phone models, you don't even need technical skills to do it. As easy as dialing a phone number. Read this step-by-step guide, meant to walk you through the process:
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9?
(1) Select the country and the service provider your phone is locked to, then check if an unlock code is available for your device.
(2) Send us the IMEI of your phone and proceed to checkout. To find the IMEI number, type *#06# on your device keyboard.
(3) Enter your name, a valid email address and complete the order. A confirmation email will be sent to you after we receive the payment.
(4) We will send the unlock code on your email. Usually it's a 8 or 16 digit number and in some cases it may be a set of codes. You only need the first one, the NCK.
(5) Insert the SIM card of another network operator and enter the code you received from us. Your phone is now unlocked!
Why should I order a Samsung Galaxy S9 unlock code?
Easily migrate to another service provider.
With an unlocked phone you have the huge advantage of easily changing your network provider and being able to choose a better plan to suit your needs.
No more roaming charges. Save big money.
You can save hundreds of dollars when traveling abroad if you have an unlocked phone. Just buy a local SIM card and start making calls at local rates, avoiding roaming charges.
Get more money if you sell your phone.
Unlocked phones tend to have higher resale prices than locked phones, and you can easily sell your unlocked device internationally.
Safest method to unlock your phone.
IMEI unlock is the safest way to unlock your device, because it uses genuine unlock codes from the manufacturer. No software, no opening your phone's case, no warranty void.
Important advice! Please read carefully!
Before you order a Samsung Galaxy S9 unlock code, make sure you follow our requirements checklist:
1. You have to be certain that your phone is network locked. Try to insert a SIM from a different network and wait for the phone to ask for the unlock. If it doesn't prompt for the code, and you can make a regular call, than your phone is NOT SIM locked.
2. Be certain that your phone is NOT stolen or blacklisted.
3. Be certain that your phone is NOT hard locked. If you tried too many times to unlock it before, your handset may be locked forever.
4. Make sure to give us the correct IMEI and to select the original country and network, NOT the one you want to use.
A new Galaxy S9 starts at $720, while the Galaxy S9 Plus starts at $840. But depending on the carrier you buy it on, you might pay a lot more. T-Mobile matches Samsung's price, but for a limited time. AT&T's S9 costs $70 more at $790 and the S9 Plus costs $75 more at $915.
While each screen has the same 2,960x1,440-pixel resolution, the S9 Plus screen is larger at 6.2 inches, compared to the 5.8-inch diagonal Galaxy S9. And while both devices are the same thickness -- 8.5mm, or about a third of an inch -- the S9 Plus's body is larger too.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 release date was March 16, 2018. The Galaxy S9 price at launch was £739, $719.99, or AU$1,199 SIM-free directly from Samsung, but it's much, much cheaper now.
The Galaxy S9 has 5.8 inch with full HD display screen.
- With the Galaxy S9 powered off, press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Bixby” buttons.
- Continue to hold both buttons, then press and release the “Power” button to power the device on.
- Release all buttons when the Samsung logo appears. ...
- Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Wipe data / factory reset“.
1. To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time (for approximately 2 seconds).
2. Once you capture a screenshot you'll be presented with the following options: ...
3. After making the desired changes to the screenshot, tap one of the following:
- Start the Messages app.
- Tap the three dots to open the pop-up menu. ...
- Tap "Settings."
- In the Messages Settings screen, tap "More settings."
- Tap "Text messages."
- Turn off "Delivery reports" by swiping the button to the left. ...
- Tap the Back button to go to the previous screen.
- Tap "Multimedia messages."
Check Our Other Related Search Terms:
All Updated Price of Samsung Galaxy S9 are available on Puppymobiles. You can also check Galaxy S9 Charger , Battery Timing , Samsung S9 Cases , S9 Screen Protector, Galaxy S9 Whatmobile Price & also Updated Models of All Samsung Mobiles with Gsmarena. Stay with us and don’t forget to comment in below section
Samsung Galaxy S9 - Specs
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions147.6 x 68.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight163 g
- ColorsMidnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple
- 2G NetworkSIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Dual SIMHybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Display Type Display Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)Super AMOLED
- Size5.8 Inches
- Resolution1440 x 2960 Pixels
- Display Colors Display Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16M colors
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.568 PPI
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display Protection Display Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Features3D Touch (home button only), Always-on display
- Audio PlaybackYes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioNo
- Alert TypesVibration, ringtones
- Ring Tones64, MP3, WAV
- Handsfree3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Main Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", dual pixel PDAF, OIS, LED Flash
- Video2160p@60fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@960fps
- Camera FeaturesPhase detection, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED Flash
- Front8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android V8.0 Oreo
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.Yes
- Facebook Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- Youtube Youtube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 9810 Octa
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4 x 2.8 GHz Mongoose M3 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4GB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD Card, (supports upto 256GB) (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Accelerometer, FingerPrint, Gyro, HeartRate, Iris Scanner, Proximity, SpO2
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Wireless Charging Wireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.Qi wireless charging
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Web Browser Web Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.Yes, HTML5
- SMS SMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes
- MMS MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- Email Email (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Yes
- IM IM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.Yes
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3000 mAh
- PlacementNon removable
- Fast ChargingFast battery charging